State Indoor Track & Field Championships - Live Results | NFHS Network| Day 1 Results | Finals Results
2016 State Meet Guidelines
1. Please list the Crossplex address: 2331 Bessemer Road, Birmingham, AL 35208
2. Coaches Meeting: Friday at 8:00 a.m. in the Large Hospitality Room.
3. Officials Meeting: 7:30 a.m. Friday in the Officials Hospitality Room.
4. Runway markings: Athletic tape is acceptable, ½ tennis balls not pinned to the surface. Chalk is not acceptable.
5. Spikes: The only spike pins allowed on the facility are ¼-inch pyramid spikes. NO NEEDLE spike or CHRISTMAS
TREE spikes are allowed. No permanent spike shoes are allowed. Shoes will be checked and given a zip tie if
approved. Any athlete found wearing unapproved shoes will be disqualified immediately and escorted from the track
area. Non-spike flat shoes may be worn.
TRANSFER RULE A student is eligible in the school zone in which his/her parents reside. Any student who completes one year's attendance at a school outside his/her home school zone and fulfills all other requirements becomes eligible in that school. (This does not apply to foreign exchange students.)
A student whose parents make a bona fide move completely from one school zone into another may transfer all his/her rights and privileges to the member school that serves the area where the parents reside.
Indoor Track & Field
Contests Allowed: 5
Sept. 15—Schedule Due
Nov. 9--First Practice
Nov. 30--First Contest
State Championship Results:
Girls & Boys
Past State Champions: